Offshore Electrical Inspection & Maintenance Services
Specialised team to conduct EEHA inspections and electrical maintenance services
Scope of Work & Disciplines
Pindari has supported Woodside on the North Rankin Complex with a specialised electrical maintenance team to conduct EEHA (Electrical
Equipment and Hazardous Areas) inspections and electrical maintenance services for nearly two years.
Our EEHA inspection services ensure that the installations are maintained in a satisfactory condition for continued use within a hazardous area.
Offshore INLEC services include:
- Design, installation and commissioning of new electrical and instrumentation services into brown fields
- Field device calibration and monitoring
- Fault finding and repair service
- General and routine maintenance; creating and implementing maintenance program’s
- Creating & implementing hazardous area inspection program’s including repair and rectification works
- HV switching, PLC Programming
- Refrigeration and air conditioning servicing
- 24 Hour breakdown call out
- Deck support capabilities (helicopter refuel, fire and rescue, gas testing…)
Continuous improvement culture from the top down and the supply of experienced, reliable and qualified personnel is imperative for Offshore installations.
The Pindari Advantages
Our specialised teams have significant experience on both onshore and offshore installations in Western Australia and are available for rapid mobilisation from Perth.
Zero safety incidents since mobilisation to North Rankin
Commended by Woodside on safety standards and team driven cost saving initiatives regarding lighting maintenance