Building & Camp Installations
Pindari delivers quality results through safety, innovative solutions, strong relationships and focussed personnel with extensive experience in carrying out works cost effectively often within tight timeframes
Scope of Work & Disciplines
Design, supply and installation of a lit, reticulated, grassed sporting oval with an approximate area of 1000sq.m. at Packsaddle Village with appropriate pedestrian access from accommodation units.
The Pindari Advantages
- Possess a great working relationship with the BHP MAC Project Engineers & Supervisors
- Pindari has a very good understanding of BHP Pre-mobilisation requirements for both plant & personnel ensuring that mobilisation, when required is compliant & efficient
- Experienced Construction Management Team with the ability to adapt to weather conditions and camp curfews, reprogram and accelerate works with extra personnel & plant when required
- The Pindari Construction Management Team have a vast knowledge of BHP specifications required for the design of the project
- Village curfews
- Running retic water feed line across operational access road and re-instating in 1 x shift
- Unidentified rock by Geotechnical tests that adjusted RL levels and required rock breaker outside curfew hours to excavate light tower footings
- Zero major incidents
- Zero environmental incidents
- Zero fatalities
Zero Harm or incidents for the duration of the project with plant & machinery interaction posing the highest risk to persons, plant & existing underground services.