Undertake hazardous material removal, disposal and remediation works
at Roelands Village in the south west
Scope of Work & Disciplines
To undertake the hazardous materials removal, disposal and remediation works at Roelands Village.
Part A: Removal and disposal of hazardous materials as required.
Part B: Repair and remediation of the areas following the removal and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Removal of asbestos containing materials (ACM) from various dwellings throughout the village
- Removal of large hazardous waste from property
- Replace ACM with fibre cement sheet and capping where removed.
- Repair mould on ceilings and fixtures in various rooms throughout Village
- Remove existing ACM Electrical Mounting Boards and replace with to meet Australian Standards
- Remove ACM gable end linings to North and South elevations of the Dairy, replace with fibre cement sheeting
- Supply and install new floor tiling, flooring, bathroom vanities and toilets to dwellings throughout the village
- Upgrade lighting and smoke detection system to dwellings throughout the village.
Electrical and plumbing components 100% subcontracted to Indigenous businesses in the local region. Pindari engaged Roelands Village staff for various aspects throughout the entire project.
- Working around/removal of Asbestos
- Limited telecommunications on site
- Limited fresh drinking water available on site (delivered by team)
The Pindari Advantages
- Understanding working within the occupied residential environment
- Flexibility to overcome challenges presented daily while working around occupied space
- Ability to involve local trades and source locally supplied products
- Working closely with both client and tenants of the village
- Zero major incidents
- Zero environmental incidents
- Zero fatalities
Client and Tenant recognition and subsequent recommendation for future works at Roelands
- Controlled Waste Removal
- Asbestos Removal Specialists
- Air Monitoring Specialists
- Vinyl Flooring