Grid Ceiling Systems
Inspect and replace hazardous ceilings with acoustic rated ceiling tiles
Scope of Work & Disciplines
Pindari were engaged to complete ceiling inspections and remove existing ceilings that possibly contained asbestos, and/or asbestos insulation and replace with new grid ceiling systems using acoustic rated ceiling tiles.Scope of works included:
- Removal of room contents for storage while construction works were underway
- Removal of all communications, data, security sensors, projector screens and smart whiteboards
- Removal of existing fluorescent lights and metal blade fans
- Demolition and removal of existing fibrous set plaster ceilings and insulation
- Clean out existing ceiling space.
- Supply and installation of new grid ceiling system using acoustic rated ceiling tiles
- Supply and installation of new LED slimline lighting to meet Australian Standards
- Supply and installation of new plastic clear blade fans to meet with Department of Finance specification
- Minor painting works and clear area
- Reinstate furniture, communications, data, security sensors, projector screens and smart whiteboards
Collaborating with Department of Finance to schedule works around an operational school environment.
The Pindari Advantages
- The ability to ramp up team and deliver in tight deadline.
- Flexibility to align with in-house electrical contracting.
- Works completed with minimal disruption to staff and students during school hours.