West Angelas Building Works
Professional installation and complexing
Scope of Work & Disciplines
Civil ground works for building foundations including craning the buildings into position and pulling them together to completion, ensuring they are watertight both internally and externally.
Paint the internal of the building including patching and preparing walls and ceilings for new paint
Civil works outside the building including pouring of concrete paths.
- Working in a very active area carrying out high risk work
- Ensuring the buildings were reinstated back to a watertight state as they were second hand and had been removed from a previous site
- Identifying a suitable location for the crane to be positioned so it could safely lift and move the buildings from the one location. This initiative greatly reduced any additional lifting risks and heavy equipment movement.
The Pindari Advantages
- Team knowledge of carrying out this type of work
- Competent and professional tradespeople to carry out the tasks required
- Ability to execute a project of this nature on time and on budget
- Ability to execute with safety as the number 1 objective