Improvements & Installations
Significant experience and comprehensive expertise in a vast range of Building Solutions ensuring complex refurbishment projects can be managed and implemented in-house.
Scope of Work & Disciplines
Pindari have vast experience in all forms of refurbishments, fit outs and installations including Mine Site office buildings, village accommodation units, central facilities and ablution facilities.
Our trade based workforce and quality reputation have made us successful in the award of many projects with both BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto. Examples of works completed by Pindari include:
Village & Central Facilities Refurbishments
- The conversion of single accommodation units into couples accommodation units at Hope Downs Operations ($330k).
- A combined 200 room refurbishment for West Angelas and Yandicoogina Villages entailed a highly synchronised strip back and fit out of each bedroom and bathroom including new fixtures, fittings, tiles, carpet, vinyl, hot water unit and painting. ($3.4million).
- Commercial Kitchen installation including commissioning and testing of all hydraulic services at Wickham Central Facilities Building.
- Convert a complex of run-down transportable buildings, into office space at RTIO Yandicoogina.
- Upgrade a Crib Room and Office at Mining Area C, including the removal of the existing ceiling to install a new suspended celing throughout with acoustic ceiling tiles at BHP Area C.
- Cape Lambert RSM Crib Room Refurbishment
- Complexed office building refurbishments at Rio Tinto Hope Downs & Yandi and BHP Jimblebar
- MOC Toilet Installation at RTIO Hope Downs
- Multiple Ablution Block Upgrades at BHP Area C
Pindari pride themselves on executing all these building maintenance and improvement works safely, on time and on budget.
Minimum interruption to building occupants during the execution of the works.
The Pindari Advantages
As a Registered builder and licenced electrical, painting and plumbing contractor, Pindari has a reliable and highly skilled workforce from construction to operations in the Pilbara Resource Sector.